Monday, August 29, 2011

Another Monday done!


Today was a very busy day and went by very quickly. Two of my daughters had their first soccer practice of the season and my other daughter is trying to figure out hair styles and outfits for school pictures! I made chicken shish-ka-bob on the grill and it was so yummy! All of this after working a full day at my "day job"! Tomorrow will be another day at work and high school orientation tomorrow night. And the rest of the week continues to be busy. I'm sure many of you know exactly what I am talking about as you too are probably just as busy, if not, more!
I found this card in my favorites and thought I would share it with you. It is made entirely of punches and there is no stamping on it. There are a few marks made with a marker on it, dots on the nose and "nails" on the paws. It was a lot of fun making it and wished I had made more while I was taking time punching everything out!
Well, I think this gal is off to bed. That alarm clock goes off way too early!
Stamped Blessings,
~Arlena

1 comment: