Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beautiful Summer Day


What a gorgeous day today in Michigan! However, my prayers are with those that are having horrible weather due to Hurricane Irene. For those who have lost their lives and for those who have suffered damage and are without power.
Summer is coming to an end and the school hallways will soon be full of laughter and reconnecting with old and new friends!
I'm going to share with you tonight, another card that I demonstrated at my workshop Thursday night. It is using the new Penant Parade stamp set and punch. The Designer Series Paper is Just Add Cake. There are a few more days left for the Stampin'Up! special where you can purchase 3 packages of designer series paper and receive a fourth package FREE! Let me know if you'd like to take advantage of this great offer!
Have a great week !
Stamped Blessings,
~Arlena

No comments:

Post a Comment