Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Technique!


Hello Friends!
It's been a long day with a magic show over in Grand Rapids and 2 more tomorrow in the same location! We love it when God keeps us busy with sharing His love and stories with others through the art of illusion.
I had fun Thursday night demonstrating my love of stamping with a wonderful friend and 11 of her guests! I get so excited and want to share everything I know, however there just isn't enough time in one evening, or twenty evenings for that matter! Here is one of the cards I demonstrated. It is using a technique I learned on line. It is called reverse imaging. I have seen it on cards and could never figure out how it was done. Now I know. (smile)
Well, I better call it a night as we have an early and long day tomorrow.
Stamped Blessings,
~Arlena

No comments:

Post a Comment