Monday, September 26, 2011

Where does the time go?

I cannot believe it has been a month since I last posted.  Obviously, my schedule has gotten very busy since school and sports have started again.  I hope you will forgive me.
Autumn is officially here and the trees here in Michigan are showing their Autumn Splendor!  I love Fall with all of the colors but I have to admit that Spring is my favorite season.  I love to see everything waking up from the long winter and the smells of flowers and fresh dirt.
I haven't had a lot of time to stamp or be creative but I did manage to copy (from Patty Bennett's blog) this little Santa made from punches!  I need to get some little pom poms for his little hat, but otherwise, I think he's adorable!
Have a great evening.
Stamped Blessings,
~Arlena

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mommy,
    I posted again. i absulutly love the santa. lol
    love u
    Meg

    ReplyDelete