Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

It is already the end of October and we will be turning our clocks back this weekend!  My how time flies!  Two months and we will be bringing in the new year!!!  I can't believe I just said that!



I have a few cards to share with you tonight.  I volunteered to make some samples for a shower invitation for a friend of mine.  However, she needed them in August!!!  I was so prompt in making them but then lost them in a pile of card stock and just found them.  I am so embarrassed.  But I'm going to send them to her anyway because they can still be used for a thank you or thinking of you card.  Her daughter's wedding colors were creams and browns.  I bet she loves chocolate!!!  Just a guess!  lol

It's been quite a Monday so I'm going to call it a day.  Have a great evening!

Stamped Blessings,
~Arlena

No comments:

Post a Comment