Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm singing in the rain!


Hello everyone! I'm fighting off a terrible headache, due to the weather, but am so thankful for the rain we had yesterday and last night. We needed it so bad.
I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm hoping to spend some time stamping and coming up with ideas for a workshop I have on August 25th. I'm looking to add some more events to my calendar so that I can share my passion with others. It is so much fun to watch some create a beautiful card from plain paper, a stamp and some ink. The most simple card can be so elegant and ANYONE can duplicate a card, ANYONE!!!!!
The card I chose to share tonight is an oldie but a favorite! Any sentiment can be stamped inside the small oval.
Stampset: Inspired by Nature #111656 $23.95
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip and retired Close to Cocoa
Ink Pads: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, retired small oval punch and retired slotted punch
Well, it's time for me to call it a night. Until next time....
Stamped Blessings,
~Arlena

No comments:

Post a Comment