Friday, July 8, 2011

If at first you don't succeed


Hello Friends!
I can't believe it's been almost a year since my last post. I have been encouraged by a friend and fellow blogger to keep trying until I succeed, so here I go.
I'm going to make my first attempt at posting a picture. It's of a card I made last night. I changed it up a bit from the original picture that was sent to me. Unfortunately, I do not know who the original designer was. The original card was made with gold embossing powder and gold paper, where I used copper and SU's Very Vanilla card stock. The stamp set is called Because I Care.
I'm getting together with some friends tomorrow and we're going to stamp the day away! I look forward to getting creative and bouncing ideas off of everyone. We all have different tools and supplies and that's always fun to share. I'll try to post again this weekend with some of the cards I make tomorrow.
Have a great weekend.
Stamped Blessings,
~Arlena

3 comments:

  1. OMG Arlena, I am so happy that you came back to blogging. This is a beautiful card, and I hope to see many more of your creations. I too have been slacking on updating my blog and I need to pick up the pace. How about we both try for at least once a week????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your hydrangea card!! WOW!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

    ~jenna
    jennabeecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete